Sunday, December 26, 2010

A tale of Kworne, KaRezo and a Taxi bambite ...The Continuation

This is the continuation of this story.

The chips was fungain herself for Nutty Martz. Who was I to refuse the lassie?

Baambite, bambaaaaiiiiiite! [grandpa Boondocks voice] as I joined her at the back of the cab.

There and then commenced a heavy and intense petting session between one NuttyMartz and Ms Taxi Bambite with occasional ad libs and subtitles from Mr. Taxi man urging me on.

"Mzee, hapo haujashika yeye vizuri"

"Buda bana, songa kiasi niwaone vizuri" SMDH.

As we leave the petrol station, Mr. Taxi man, who i must say deserves a world's best wingman award, proceeds to suggest that he drops me off first, before dropping Taxi Bambite. He knowingly winks at me whilst saying this. :-D.  /* Air fist bump */

We grunt in the affirmative amidst the  sloppy rureme's (aks your kuyo pals what that means and wipe that blank look off your face.)

So we reach the NuttyDigz and I try to convince Taxi Bambite how we need to relocate from the taxi, and commence with the encore to this little encounter, youknowwhaaraamsaayin. This is the response I get...!

"Sweety, this night is gonna be so much better if it just ends now. Si you give me your number, and I'll call you, Mr stranger man. This was fuuuun!"

What! I could almost hear Nutty junior yell out.

And with that she throws me a wink, blows me a kiss and slams the door shut.

"No! wait, wait!", I frantically yell out my number as the now cockblocking driver drives off, whilst giving me a 'woiye boss' look. Kubaaff!

2 minutes later, she gives me a flashback.

I save her in my phone. As Taxi.

Sigh!

2 comments:

  1. Good writing man!

    EagerLY Awaiting part 3 what happened after the flashback

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kind sir. Part 3 coming soon.

    ReplyDelete